Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring time in the Lou

I'm originally from Florida where you basically only have two seasons, not exactly summer and summer. It's hot there a lot of the time. I'm from the west coast of Florida too where we don't exactly get a lot of rain either so grass isn't green. It's brown and crunchy.

When we moved to St. Louis it was in April and we were able to see all the gorgeous spring time flowers and new beginnings. Spring time in St. Louis is definitely my favorite time of year here. I'm still amazed by all the new life, flowers, and birds happily chasing worms. You don't get that in Florida. Palm trees don't ever lose their "leaves".



I'm anxious to get out there and take some pictures of all the emerging life. More photos to come!

Photobucket

0 ♥ thoughtful messages ♥:

Post a Comment