Monday, April 12, 2010

5 Things I Love

A fun week for me coming up, my sister is flying from Florida to St. Louis to come visit me!

Here is my list of 5 things that I am loving right now:

1.Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka + Lemonade


An iced tea and lemonade is called an Arnold Palmer (named and created by the golf great, Arnold Palmer). In the South they love their sweet tea so someone finally came up with the idea to add some zip to the sweet tea and sweet tea vodka was born. Mixed together this is a great summer drink, with or without the zip!

2. Easter Candy



I have eaten so much Easter candy already and it seems like the bag never ends!
So good though!

3. Style Statement


I started reading this book and I'm really loving it. I've already learned a lot about myself and I'm only about half way through. Blog post about the whole experience to come!

4. The color teal

Just a great color for this time of year, plus I would love to have all these fun items!
Art, Necklace, Cookware, Shoes, Scarf

5. The Sex and The City 2 movie trailer




I really loved the first movie. I wasn't super thrilled when I heard they were doing a second one because I didn't think that there needed to be another one since the first one was so good. I'm still excited about the movie though because I love the friendship between the girls.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on teal. I'm obsessed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Easter candy and teal too!!

    Hope you had a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay teal! :) And I'd love to hear your style statement once you figure it out. I'm always so interested in hearing what people come up with.

    ReplyDelete