Thursday, September 23, 2010

So Me, So NOT Me

I'm a visual kind of gal, most things make more sense to me when I see them rather then when I just hear it (with the exception of math which just never makes any sense to me). I had seen this self description once before and felt like giving it a shot.

So Me:


(Source)

So NOT Me:


(Source)


So Me:


(Source)



So NOT Me:

(Source)

So Me:


(Source)

So NOT Me:


(Source)

So Me:

(Source)

So NOT Me:


(Source)

So Me:
(Source)

So NOT Me:

(Source)

So Me:

(Source)

So NOT Me:


In a lot of these cases it isn't that I HATE the "Not Me" things it's just more that I know myself and what I will do (yoga) and won't (weightlifting). I think high heels are really pretty but I know that if I wear a pair it will likely kill me feet, I will probably fall, I will complain A LOT.

Just keeping it real folks :)


So do you have any common favorites that I do or do you like one of my "Not Me's" and want to try convince me otherwise :)


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. what? you're not a heavyweight lifter?! haha. i like wearing heels but they do take some getting used to at first. the only time i've ever really hated heels was when i was stupid enough to wear them to school. too much walking involved...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes and I don't seem to get a long that well. My feet always seem to hurt for one reason or another and being from Florida sandals always made the answer an easy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVED this post! It really is great when bloggers get creative in telling their readers more about them! I love those flip flops...I am more of a sneaker/ flip flop person, but on the weekends I wear heels for about 3 hours cause they are pretty....but sooooo not comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Laury @The FitnessDish

    Thanks Laury! I'm glad you liked the post and I love those flip flops too. They are made of yoga mat material and are insanely comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you make me want to start a blog, just so I can steal your post ideas ;-) The baseball surprised me a little bit though! I guess it's b/c when I think "The Bowdens" I also think of "the Cubbies"! Must be something that the man of the house is a little more passionate about, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kinsi

    You totally should start a blog! So to clarify that picture is actually Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals and major rival of my beloved Chicago Cubbies. I like the Cubs but I generally find baseball to be very boring and annoying to me. The fact that a home run distance can vary from park to park brings out the OCD in me since it isn't all the same at each park.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was really cute! My favorite was the yoga vs. the power lifter. I def agree with you on that one:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Joslyn @ missfitbliss

    Thanks! You just have to be true to yourself, you know? Yoga always puts me in such a good, strong mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute blog post. I love it! I love flat shoes just as much as I love heels. You just have to find the right height and brand that fit your feet well. I have some heels that I can wear longer than flats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @junghwa by amy stewart

    Thanks! I need to find a pair of heels like that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a great post. I can totally relate to several of those things. The yo MTV raps made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete