Thursday, August 12, 2010

Margaritaville

I have lots of great clients that contact me to help them create their wedding maps and wedding projects. It's especially great when I get a client that has a unique location or details that I happen to be interested in.

A gorgeous destination wedding in Riviera Maya was right up my alley.


Super colorful, palm trees, and then there was this:


Boo-yah! Margaritas! Only thing better would be to ACTUALLY have those margaritas and not just draw them :)
(Names and dates have been changed)


I've been all about the margaritas lately. I think it has something to do with this guy:

The guy to blame for Parrottheads.

Who or what do you blame for your summer indulgences?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nick being gone makes it easier to buy/keep sweets around the house :-O Lol, but at the same time, I'm buying more pricey organic food too. Things even out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm...myself for being a fatty hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete