Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's All About Perspective

I'm bacckkk!!!

I've been re-decorating, can you tell?

I really wanted to freshen things up on my blog. I didn't like that the title and overall first impression was tied to my Etsy shop. Don't get me wrong, I love my Etsy shop and my little business has been so much fun and I plan on continuing to grow my business.

But I wanted a blog that wasn't all about business.

So For Better of For Curious was born.

I think it is pretty safe to say that I'm an optimist and I don't believe and wasting your energy and time on the negative or things that you can't control in life.

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but you don't get anywhere.

I also happen to be a curious soul that is always trying to learn more, do more or getting excited about a new idea.

You could say that the main change on this blog is all about the perspective.

(Source)

And when it comes to perspective I can't help but think of Anton Ego in Pixar's Ratatouille.

"You know what I'm craving? A little perspective"

Moving forward I plan on making this blog about that things that really interest me. About the things I get excited about. Trying new recipes. Finding ways to make clean and healthy eating also enjoyable. Not forgetting to enjoy food. Making myself more bendy, which means being more dedicated to my yoga practice. And all the pretty, beautiful and amazing things that visually inspire me.

Want to be curious with me?


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Adorable redecorating!! Love the new title. Very creative!!!
    I love the idea of making your blog more about your life experiences, and trying new things!! Especially the new recipe part--all I think about is food anymore as my pregnancy progresses ;-)

    Rock on with the curiosity :-)

    ReplyDelete