Tuesday, March 16, 2010

When Irish Eyes Are Smiling...

I'm approximately 25% Irish, give or take a little bit there. Growing up it seemed like everyone had a little bit of Irish in them. I knew that my grandfather hated potatoes and it had to do with being Irish, that my grandfather's last name original had an "O" apostrophe before they came over on that big boat and that my mom makes the best corned beef and cabbage.

I can't say that I remember ever making a big celebration out of St. Patrick's Day but there are plenty of Irish things that makes these green, somewhat Irish eyes, smile!



My favorite Irish band...

Link
Claddagh rings. I always thought they were so unique that I politely asked, ok so I TOLD, my husband to get me one when we first started dating a million years ago. He's a good man :)


Irish Creme, yummy minty creamy. What more do you need?


Link
Who doesn't love a little Irish accent?

Link

Everyone wants to be lucky, I don't know how the Irish got to be so lucky but with this kind of motto you can't go wrong!

St. Patrick

And possibly the best thing about the Irish? St. Patrick driving the snakes out of Ireland. I think that feat alone was worthy of sainthood in my book.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Photobucket

0 ♥ thoughtful messages ♥:

Post a Comment