Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back on the Blogger

Wonderland Papers is heading to Blogger!



I used Blogger for my personal blog/wedding blog a little while back. When I was preparing to launch Wonderland Papers I was feeling a lot of pressure to really get my hands dirty and dig into some HTML, CSS and all those other letters that I don't really like because they all basically spell W-E-B. Web design is still kind of a dirty word to this paper and print loving designer. I started the original Wonderland Papers blog on WordPress, maybe because Wonderland Papers and WordPress have the same initials, WP. Or maybe because I was trying to try out what I thought would be a "big girl" web site. It didn't take long for me to come crawling back to Blogger begging for it to let me wiggle my way through its simple layouts and HTML areas again.

It's great to be back on Blogger.


Photobucket

0 ♥ thoughtful messages ♥:

Post a Comment