Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Fall!

I'm pretty sure that if the seasons had a popularity contest that fall would win. It's the prom queen in the high school of seasons.  I really don't think I've ever heard too many people get all excited about winter or summer. Fall wins. And I have to admit I'm one of those people that does love fall.

Fall colors, fall inspired decor, and fall foods. It's the season of football, Halloween and every kind of pumpkin food imaginable.

These are just a few fall related things that inspire me or just make me happy during this popular season.







I am LOVING this Glade Maple Pumpkin air freshener.  My house smells smells like Cracker Barrel and Yankee Candle put together.  I kid my husband he is going to wake up wanting pancakes and bacon because he will think he is at Cracker Barrel. Then again he probably wakes up wanting bacon even without this lovely homey scent in our home.  I really love this fragrance and I am in no way being sponsored to say all these nice things about this product.

I know one of the things many people look forward to come fall is the Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte.  I was one of those people.  Was, as in no longer my friend. Unfortunately I can't really handle the caffeine and I've yet to find a Starbucks that will make me a decaf coffee version and it actually be decaf. I'm already up all night, or at least a couple times late at night, I don't need any other help with this.  My go to fall treat since I'm not visiting Starbucks are Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins.



These turn out really great and I've made them a number of times.  I like to use dark chocolate chips in place of regular chips and sometimes I substitute the vegetable oil with applesauce as a healthier option also.


Happy Fall Y'all!

Photobucket

0 ♥ thoughtful messages ♥:

Post a Comment