Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!



Hope you had a fantastic Memorial Day! Lots of love to all the military people (and families!) out there. I come from a family with a number of military members so I have nothing but the highest respect for all the branches of the military. Thank you for all your sacrifices.

When I got to work today and was getting through the morning blurries I was going through my Google Reader, just getting up to date on what was going on in the blog world. One blog that I make sure to always check is A Beautiful Mess. The mastermind behind A Beautiful Mess is crafting goddess Elsie. She is a super creative soul that I have a TON of respect for. Not only is she super artistic and creative but she's also a great creative business person. I took the Indie Biz class last year mainly because she was going to be one of the teachers. And who doesn't want to learn from the best?

Anyways, so back to me getting out of the morning fog. As I scrolled through my Google Reader I saw that they had picked names for a great giveaway that she was doing on her blog.




And wouldn't you know it but I was one of the winners!

I was very excited about it since the giveaway was for access to one of her e-courses. E-courses are great because they are full of information on a topic but no deadline like many online class courses do. And being able to work at my own speed through the information is great especially right now when my life is all in boxes.

I can't wait to dive right in to the Dream Job e- course. The timing couldn't be much better since I'm hoping to get much more involved with building my Etsy Shop (Wonderland Papers) once we are done moving and I can devote myself to it whole heatedly. There will definitely be a review of the Dream Job e-course in the near future.

Thanks again Elsie!
Photobucket


0 ♥ thoughtful messages ♥:

Post a Comment