Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life in the O.C.

I had a couple that needed a map made for their wedding that was happening in California. The cool thing about this map was that it started out in one form and ended up different but in a better way.




The original map was the map directly above that was focused more on the area where the wedding was taking place. Then as things progressed we moved into it being a bit larger to include more of California.


I'm a total Disney nut so it was fun having a map with Disneyland on it. I also have a very corny sense of humor and I'm appreciative that the bride liked my John Wayne Airport with a plane wearing a cowboy hat idea.

I'm really happy with how the map turned out and find myself wanting to visit California in the future.


Photobucket

0 ♥ thoughtful messages ♥:

Post a Comment