Well, well looky we what have here:
The lovely Caiti at Caitidid Designs nominated Wonderland Papers for this cute little blog award.
Time to play by the Blogger rules and in order for me to accept the award I have to share 7 random facts about myself and then nominate 7 bloggers.
1. I create wedding maps for lots of lovely brides-to-be but before my own wedding I really could not have cared less about weddings. I didn't spend time dreaming about my wedding when I was little. I spent it organizing crayons and trying to find ways to keep them sharp but that is a whole other story. Now I would love to throw a second wedding for myself (keep the groom the same) just because I know so much more about weddings and have so many amazing wedding paper ideas.
2. I'm terribly afraid of snakes. Moving to St. Louis and living in the metro area means that the odds of me running into one has gone down drastically. This is one fear that I have no interest in trying to overcome. Self preservation and all that jazz.
3. I'm a print designer by education. Even though I know that graphic design is rushing towards web I just don't get on board with it. Web and me just don't seem to mix well. I love paper. I've worked in print medium my whole design career in magazine, newspaper and promotional marketing materials. I keep trying to fight the good fight for paper.
4. I don't like the movie the Wizard of Oz. I can still remember the nightmare I had as a kid about the movie and it has forever left a bad taste in my mouth for the movie. The book Wicked on the other hand was really good.
5. I'm a total Disney nut. I grew up in Florida and of course believed that being an animator for Disney was my birth right. Not being close to the Magic Kingdom is one of the things I miss the most about not living in Florida anymore.
6. Being inspired is one of the best feelings on earth. The surge of excitement when a new idea is forming is a great rush.
7. I love all things Southern. Sweet tea, grits, Steel Magnolias, pearls, college football, Paula Deen, "Yes M'am and "No Sir".
And now I pass it along...
junghwa by amy stewart
That's My Cat
In Honor of Design
Slim Arts Girl