1. I spend WAY too much time staring at my belly these days once I feel Miss Lucy moving around. It just doesn’t stop fascinating me.
2. Our house is a little on the
3. At my next doctor’s appointment I have the infamous glucose test scheduled. I’m really not looking forward to it and I’m a wee bit concerned about passing it considering how relaxed I’ve been about my diet lately and all the Easter candy I’ve consumed in the last couple of days. Read that last part again. Obviously I’m not THAT worried since my hand is always in the jelly bean bowl.
4. I cry every time this commercial is on:
That commercial is on every 5 minutes during the airing of The Baby Story. I guess I just also confessed to watching The Baby Story too often.
5. The last good movie I saw was the new Muppet Movie. I’ve seen it 3 times now. My husband and I quote it constantly. We have had such bad luck/ bad taste in movies lately and it was such a pleasant change to LOVE a movie for once. Waka, waka :)