Tuesday, March 22, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 2


DAY 02: A PICTURE OF YOU AND SOMEONE YOU USED TO BE CLOSE WITH



This is a picture of me, my sister and my two best friends enjoying some ice cream after my rehearsal dinner. I'm close to all of them still but geographically I'm not really close to any of them right now. For now.

There are people that were once an important part of my life that I'm not close with anymore. Time and distance can do that to a relationship. I admit that I have cyber peeked (I don't like the word "stalked") people that I went to school with on Facebook from time to time wondering what they are doing now. And that is why Facebook is as popular as it is today :)

I just want to see where they live and how their life has changed. In some cases there really isn't much to talk about so there is no point in sending a friend request. I know that for me there are many people that I am "friends" with on Facebook that after that intial "Hey what have you been up to" message that the conversation just ceases. And that is ok sometimes. Relationships (platonic and romantic) are not all meant to be novels. Some are only suppose to be short chapters.


Anyone else want to confess to being a cyber peeker?


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I think we ALL cyber "peek" from time to time. I have done it. Don't really have time to do it much, but have def done it with people I haven't seen in years and want to see what they're up to. Isn't that what facebooks for hah

    ReplyDelete